PayPal Account Set Up
How to create a PayPal account to sell online with your websiteWe recommend creating a Website Payments Standard Account, which features no monthly set up or cancellation fees. Once you select this account, you must choose between Premier (for individuals who buy and sell online) or a Business Account (for merchants who use a company or group name).
Benefits of a PayPal"s Website Payments Standard Account
- Low transaction fees 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD
- No monthly, set-up, or cancellation fees
- Get paid by anyone. even by customers without a PayPal account
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal See demo
PayPal Premier Account: Quick Set-Up Instructions
- Go to Paypal
- If you are an individual (and not a merchant that uses a company or group name) create a Premier account.
- If you represent a company, create a Business Account. Then, select the Website Payments Standard if you want to create an account with no monthly fees. The following steps are the same for both the Premier and Business Account Set up.
- Fill out the PayPal form. Retain your email address, because this is how you will link your shopping cart on your website to your PayPal account.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link that PayPal emails to you
- You will need to "Get Verified" in order to withdraw payments from your PayPal Account. This means you will have to enter either your bank account information or your debit card number.
Why Get Verified?
- Send as many PayPal payments as you like. Your sending limits are lifted
- Easily withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank account
- Fund your PayPal payments directly with your bank account or debit card
- Qualify for Buyer and Seller Protection at no additional cost
Tel.: toll free 1 (877) 769-3836 or (514) 282-7747