Adding Text and Pictures to Pages
You can add pictures and text to any page on your website. (Each paragraph can have one picture. You can have up to 120 paragraphs per page). In the control panel, click on any page under EDIT PAGES and then click on Text/Images under EDIT FEATURES.
You'll see a large text box. Write some text in the box. If you do not want to add a picture to appear next to the text, just click submit.
After you click submit, the paragraph will appear at the bottom of your control panel where you can later edit or delete what you wrote. When you click on "Edit" the text will reappear in the form at the top of your control panel.
Step 4:You can also also add a picture, to appear next to any paragraph. To upload a picture:
- Click on the Browse button.
- Select a picture on your computer.
- Click on Open.
Step 5:Before you upload the picture:
- You can also select if you want the size of the picture to appear small, medium or large by choosing from the dropdown menu next to "Image Size".
- You can choose if you want to link the image to another website by choosing from the dropdown menu next to "Link Image To".
- You can select if you want the picture to have a border or if you want to add a caption.
- You can select if you want the picture to the left, right or center of your text by choosing from the dropdown menu next to "Paragraph Layout".
- Click Submit
Text/Image Features: Copying and Pasting Text
Tel.: toll free 1 (877) 769-3836 or (514) 282-7747